Are you having trouble connecting your phone to your massage chair? I’m pleased to tell you that your issues are over. In this article, I’ve demonstrated how to connect Bluetooth to massage chairs in the most simple manner. You will find every possible method of connecting to a chair in this writing. Along with this, I’ll talk about the consequences of having or not having Bluetooth speakers in your chair. Let’s see what I can find out.
How To Connect Bluetooth To Massage Chairs?
Connecting your phone to the massage chair with Bluetooth is very important to unlock a wide range of features. Also, you can control the settings and other activities in the chair with a phone connected with Bluetooth. Sometimes there is a customized app for individual high quality massage chairs that makes it easier to control settings and features. But before I get into the specifics, let’s learn the general procedure that works for most chairs.
- Plug your massage chair in and Power it on.
- Take your phone and go to the Bluetooth setting.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
- Select the “Pair new device” option.
- Look for the name of your chair’s Bluetooth and click on it.
- Pair the chair’s Bluetooth to the phone.
- Take it easy and enjoy the ride.
Note: Make sure to download the app from the play store or apple store for your massage chair if it has one. It will make things even easier to control.
Connect Bluetooth To Some Specific Models
I have specified some of the massage chair models to tell you how to connect Bluetooth to them. Let’s find out.
1. Remedial Deluxe Plus
Let’s take a look at how to connect Bluetooth to the Remedial Deluxe plus massage chair down below.
- First, Turn the chair on, Bluetooth will automatically activate.
- Browse to your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Check for the available devices.
- See if you can find the word “Fihonest” followed by a random number.
- Click that to connect your phone to the chair.
- When you connect to the chair, it may ask you for a passcode.
- Enter “0000” for the passcode.
- Then press the OK button.
- Now that you’ve connected to the chair, please download the customized app for this chair to control it.
- Go to the Google Play or App Store and search for “remedial deluxe +”.
- You can get started right away by downloading the app.
- Click on the music sync button on the remote to sync your chair.
2. ADSports S2
Let’s have a close look at how to connect Bluetooth to the ADSports S2 massage chair within a minute.
- Power on the chair along with your phone.
- Go to settings under Bluetooth on your phone.
- Turn on the Bluetooth and look for the name “KY” followed by random letters and numbers.
- Click on that name and it will ask for a passcode.
- Type “8888” for the password.
- Click on the OK button and it will connect your phone to your massage chair immediately.
- If you connect successfully the chair will let you know by a voice confirmation.
- Now you are all set to listen to music and do other stuff.
3. Osaki OS-Nova 3D
In this portion, I will let you know the way to connect Osaki chairs with your phone by Bluetooth.
- The first few processes are always the same. Power on the chair, go to Bluetooth settings on your phone, turn it on and look for the Bluetooth name of the chair.
- Click on the name and pair the chair with your phone.
- Now you can play the music, sync the music by clicking a button on the remote to control the sound volume.
Benefits Of Having Bluetooth In A Massage Chair
There are numerous advantages of a massage chair having Bluetooth features. Bluetooth will enable lots of new functions, which means you’ll get more out of your chair. The two most significant things that Bluetooth will enable are music therapy and chair control. Let me explore the significance of these qualities.
1. Music Therapy
Music Therapy is a sort of healthcare treatment in which music is used to have a therapeutic effect on the individual. Music therapy has the potential to improve our physical, emotional, and mental health. However, it mostly affects the mental aspects of users since it reduces anxiety and depression by improving their mood, helping them to relax internally, and relieving tension.
2. Control Of The Chair
Once you’ve linked to the chair via Bluetooth, you can effortlessly operate it with your phone. There is a sync option that allows you to listen to your favorite tunes while having a massage. The synchronizing option also allows you to set a massage to the precise beat of your favorite music. There is sometimes a specific app for individual massage chairs that gives you control over settings, features, massage programs, and other stuff.
Do You Really Need Bluetooth In Your Massage Chair?
To be honest, Bluetooth in your massage chair isn’t necessary as a mandatory feature. However, having the function will provide you with significant advantages. If you have a Bluetooth speaker in your chair, you can have music therapy, listen to a podcast, or talk on the phone. And then as the phone syncs, there is no need for separate wiring, so you don’t have to bother about wire management or it’s being twisted.
The speaker is of great quality and provides incredible sound systems in this little package. These speakers suppress background noise and provide extremely high-quality sound, allowing you to improve your mood and mentally relax. After connecting your phone to the chair, you may be able to control the settings and features via a customized app.
The process of connecting a massage chair to your phone or device should be a cinch after reading this article. I’ve shown you the general way to connect Bluetooth to massage chairs, followed by specific models that you may find difficult to connect. However, make sure that the chair is not already connected to any other devices before connecting your phone to a massage chair.